Logitech G Hub is an essential application that allows you to customize Logitech peripherals. The software usually starts at the start up and sets up the customization you added. But sometimes, Logitech G hub faces weird errors. One of them is the Logitech g hub not loading on Windows/Mac.
In this case, you get to see that the Logitech icon is stuck at no progress is happening. Luckily, getting rid of the error is not as complicated as it might seem.
Below I have shared a couple of quick fixes for Logitech g hub stuck on loading animation. So go ahead and check them out:
How To Fix Logitech G Hub Not Loading on Window 11?
Fixing the Logitech g hub not starting on startup is not as complicated as it might seem. The issue can appear because of a temporary glitch, software bug, or incompatibility with your computer. However, the below fixes will help you get rid of the issue:
- Restart Logitech G HUB Services
- Reinstall Launch Logitech G Hub
Now let me talk about these fixes in brief below:
1. Restart Logitech G HUB Services
One of the first things that you should try out is to restart Logitech G hub services and ensure that it is not happening because of a temporary bug. For this, you can follow the below steps:
- First, Quit the Logitech G Hub app from Taskbar menu.
- Press CTRL + ALT + Delete and launch Task Manager and click on More details to expand it.
- Now look for LGHUB, LGHUB Updater, LGHUB Agent, and other similar processes.
- Then right-click on each process and select End Task.
- Next, go to the folder where you have installed G Hub. The default location would be > C:\Program Files\LGHUB.
- Over here, look for files like lghub, lghub_agent, and lghub_updater.
- Then right-click on the files one by one and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.
2. Reinstall Launch Logitech G Hub
If restarting the Logitech G hub didn’t fix the error, then reinstalling the software is the best possible solution. As there is a high chance that G hub’s files are corrupted, which is not letting the application start.
So by reinstalling G hub, you will install a fresh copy of it on your machine. To do this, follow the below steps:
- Go to Windows 11 settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
- Over here, search for Logitech G Hub.
- Click on the three dots icon and select Uninstall and follow the on-screen steps.
- Once uninstalled, download a fresh version of Logitech G Hub from it’s official website and install it on your computer.
How do I update my Logitech G hub?
- Launch Logitech G Hub.
- Use the sidebar menu to go to Settings.
- Click on Check for update from the top-right corner.
- If there is any update available, it will start downloading and get installed on your computer.
So that was all for Logitech G hub not loading error. I hope the above fixes did help you with the error. In case if you are stuck at anything or need additional help, then do feel free to drop a comment below.
- Can Your Snapchat Score Go Up Without Opening the App?
- How to Watch IG Live Anonymously?
- Instagram Video Selfie Verification Not Working