Linked Facebook accounts allow you to find and connect with friends on Spotify. In the Spotify desktop user interface, you can view friends’ live activity feeds when you follow them. If they haven’t entered a private session, their listening session will show up. When first using Spotify, Facebook users usually find and follow friends first.
1. You can download the Spotify app for iPhones and Androids from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Your account can be accessed if necessary.
2. When you’re on your Spotify homepage, tap the “Gear” icon, then select “View Profile.”
3. You’ll be taken to a new page when you tap “Find friends” on your Spotify profile. Once you’ve chosen who you want to follow, tap “Follow All” to follow them all.
On your computer, use ‘Find Friends’ to follow someone on Spotify
1. You can install Spotify on a PC or Mac by launching the app. Sign in if necessary.
2. The Find Friends function is found in the far right corner of the Spotify desktop app.
3. Choose your friends to follow in the “Find Friends” list. You can also choose to follow all friends suggested to you by clicking the “Follow All” button.
What you need to do to follow an artist on Spotify
1. Log into your Spotify account on your computer or smartphone via the Spotify app.
2. Select the artist you wish to follow on Spotify by searching for their name.
3. For immediate follow-up, click “Follow” on the artist’s profile.
Likewise, if you want to follow your favorite artists on an Android device, repeat the previous steps. All the steps above should help you figure out how to follow someone on Spotify.
- How to share liked songs on spotify?
- Instagram Video Selfie Verification Not Working
- How To Unfriend Someone On Discord?