Turtle Beach headsets are one of the most preferred picks around gamers. Thanks to their amazing features, superior audio quality, and price point, their headsets are crowd favorite. So in case you too have got yourself a turtle beach headset and now wondering how to connect turtle beach headset to ps4, ps5, or any other gaming consoles. Then I am here to help you out.
In this article, I have talked about how you can connect your wired or wireless turtle beach headset to different consoles.
So let’s quickly jump into the topic:
How To Connect Wired Turtle Beach Headset to PS5 & PS4?
If you do have a wired turtle beach headset like the Turtle Beach Recon 70 Gaming Headset then there is no need to go through any complicated procedure.
As your PS4 and PS5 controller comes with a 3.55 mm port. You can simply plug your headset plug to your controller port and you are good to go.
There is absolutely no need to go through any settings except increasing or decreasing the headset audio output.
How To Connect Wireless Turtle Beach Headset to PS5 & PS4?
If you have Turtle beach headsets like the Stealth 600 or Stealth 600, then you already know that these two are wireless gaming headsets.
As a result, Turtle beach ships a transmitter with your headset. So if you have the transmitter with you, follow the below steps:
- At first, simply plug the transmitter into your PS4 or PS5’s USB port.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headset till you hear a tone or you see the LED lights turning on.
That’s it. Your headset will get paired up with the transmitter right away, and there is are additional steps to be followed from your end.
However, to ensure that you are getting your audio output through your headsets only, you need to go through a few settings.
- From your PlayStation, go to Settings > Devices > Audio devices.
- Now set your turtle beach headset as your input and output devices.
- Set Output to Headphones to All audio.
- Also, set Volume controls to maximum.
- Plus, you can select adjust microphone levels and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the headset mic.
If you need additional help, you can follow this tutorial on Turtle Beach’s YouTube channel:
So that was all for how to connect Turtle Beach headset to PS4 or PS5. Now go ahead and follow the above steps and see if they did work for you. Also, if there is any additional questions you would like to ask, then do comment below.