It is a pretty standard thing for your AirPods case to run out of battery. You might have forgotten to charge the case. But what if you want to listen to your AirPods?
You might be wondering if it s possible to connect AirPods if the case is dead? Or how to connect AirPods if case is dead?
If you do, then in this article, I am going to talk about it in brief. So let’s get into the topic right away:
Is it possible to connect AirPods if the case is dead?
Yes, it is possible to connect AirPods if the case is dead. However, make sure your AirPods have enough charge left to get going. If both your AirPods and the charging case have run out of battery, then you won’t be able to connect to your AirPods.
Additionally, if your AirPods have enough juice left, then you can only connect to them if you have already paired them with your iPhone or iPad.
If it’s a new AirPods that has not been paired with your device yet, then you will first need to charge your AirPods case and then pair it up with your iPhone/iPad.
How to Connect AirPods if Case Is Dead?
onnecting your AirPods to other devices is a pretty simple process. Just make sure you are pairing your AirPods with a device you have already paired with. It won’t be possible if you want to connect to a new device.
Anyway, here are the steps that you have to follow:
There is a feature in iOS called AirPlay. It is used to share media from your phone to smart TVs. Using this feature, AirPods can also be connected without the case. Let’s see the steps:
- Swipe down the top of your device’s screen.
- Tap on the Bluetooth and turn that on.
- There you will get to see an Audio Card in the top-right corner. Click on that.
- Now click on the AirPlay icon.
- The name of your AirPods will be there. Tap on that to establish a connection.
Connecting AirPods to your Mac is way more straightforward than the iPhone or iPad. The steps are:
- Turn on Bluetooth first in your Mac. It is located on the top-right side.
- There will be the name of your AirPods, click on that to connect.
AirPods are like other Bluetooth headphones for Android. So, connecting AirPods without a case in Android is not a big deal. The steps of doing so are as follows:
- First, open Settings on your device, or you can pull down the notification bar.
- Now click on the Bluetooth and turn it on.
- Under paired devices menu, you will see the name of your AirPods.
- Tap on it to connect.
If you have used AirPods with your Windows PC before, then connecting to it without a case will not be a challenging job. To do that, follow these steps:
- First, go to Windows Settings > Bluetooth & devices.
- Over here, you will see your AirPods.
- Click on the three dots icon next to it and select connect.
Can The AirPods Be Connected With A Different Case?
Yes, the AirPods can be connected with A different case. For this, you need to place the Airpods in the case and hold the setup button until it resets the Airpods. Then connect them with your Device.
Can The AirPods Be Charged Without The Case?
No, you cannot charge your AirPods without the case. If you lost or damaged the case, you can buy a new one separately. You must place your AirPods in the new case and pair them with your Device.
So that was all about your question about how to connect AirPods if case is dead. Connecting your AirPods without a case is possible. Just make sure your AirPods have enough charge left, and you are connecting to a known device, and you should be good to go.