iPad with an external keyboard can offer you a great experience. It would turn into a mini notebook you can carry anywhere easily and get done with your job. And there are many keyboards supported by the iPad models.
However, among all Logitech keyboard seems to be the most popular choice. So if you too have got the same, then you might be wondering how to connect Logitech keyboard to iPad?
Connecting a wireless keyboard to your iPad is fairly easy. But if you don’t have any prior experience, here are the steps that you have to follow:
How to Connect Logitech Keyboard to iPad?
A wireless keyboard for your iPad is the most popular choice. You can pair up any wireless keyboard and get rid of any wires. The process of connecting a Logitech keyboard or any other keyboard to an iPad is pretty straightforward, and here are the steps you have to follow:
- First, turn your Keyboard on by sliding the power switch. The switch is located on the backside.
- Next, from your iPad, turn on Bluetooth to do so go to Settings > General > Bluetooth > On.
- On the right side of your Logitech Keyboard, there is a connect button, press that.
- On your iPad, you will see the name of your Keyboard under the available device menu. Click on your Logitech keyboard.
- It will display a four-digit code.
- Enter the code on your Keyboard and press enter.
That’s it. Your Logitech keyboard is now connected to your iPad.
Why Is My Logitech Keyboard Not Connecting?
There can be a bunch of reasons why your Logitech keyboard is not connecting to your iPad. Some common reasons are:
- The Keyboard is turned off. There is a button located on the back side of the Keyboard. Press that to turn on your Keyboard.
- There is a good chance that your keyboard battery has run out. So do try to charge your Logitech keyboard and then try to establish a connection.
- You might not have enabled Bluetooth on either of your devices. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on both your iPad and Keyboard.
- The problem can be with your iOS version, too, do check for an update.
Why Won’t My Ipad Recognize My Bluetooth Keyboard?
iPad sometimes does not recognize your Keyboard and some key reasons behind this error are:
- iPad and Keyboard are at a far distance. So make sure you are keeping them close.
- Your wireless Keyboard batteries might have been run down, so charge the batteries.
- You have entered the wrong pairing code, which is why your iPad is failing to establish a connection.
So that was all for your question, how to connect Logitech keyboard to iPad. The same steps can be followed for any other wireless keyboard for your iPad. Also, if you get stuck at anything or need additional help, feel free to drop a comment below.